Monday 9 July 2012

The Flow

In the past few months, my life has been one hell of a ride. Totally unpredictable! Which is really surprising to me because I am so used to sleeping at 5 or 6 in the morning, skipping the following breakfast and if possible lunch too; trying to keep myself sane as thoughts in my head took a toll.

Now, having to get up at 6 every morning, not even in my own room has left me a bit shocked. I don’t have to try and keep myself sane, I simply don’t have that kind of time. What I do have is a few minutes here and there where I stand all alone wondering just what the hell happened.

Sometimes it is a desperate desire to have someone to hold me; sometimes it is a sort of anger and confusion on my situation… But most of the times, it is the certainty, I terribly miss.

This is exactly what I am going through as I write this blog. But despite the feeling of having to start all over, I feel this time it’s going to be better. This time it’s going to be the way it is supposed to be… That’s how I came about writing this little poem (which does not rhyme) and to be honest, when poems don’t rhyme, I don’t like them. But then, some are written just the way they were being said in your head... This is that sort.

In a situation where it has become increasingly impossible for me to imagine how tomorrow will turn out to be, there is only one thing I am sure of, no matter how it feels, I am on the right track and something without a shadow follows me everywhere.


The Flow

So many songs to hear,
But only one that I go back to;
Again and again and again,
The song that plays the music of my life,
The song that reminds me of the times I cherish;
The times I have missed,
In the arms of something unknown,
I embrace the possibility of life,
Of the hardships and the good times yet to come,
Along with the endless flow of music,
I know for the first time in my life,
I am not alone,
There is a flow,
And I am following it.

No comments:

Post a Comment